Job Title: Business Development Manager – Global Tour
- The ideal candidate must be a goal getter and a highly confident marketer with strong networks across top business and government bodies to easily achieve set targets.
- Organize, plan, design and execute global tours to different destinations across the world.
- Market and sell travel and tour products to reputable Multinational Corporations, major government bodies and top government officials.
- This is a very senior position, as a team leader, must be able to develop and motivate the staff working under him/her to ensure their maximum productivity.
- Segment and attract group business echelon – Dubai, China and Hong Kong blocks
- Segment and attract group casual tours – South Africa, Paris, Caribbean Islands, etc.
- Operates tour excursions for high schools, students, international student admission etc.
- Plan tour campaign and exhibition of our products with computer graphics design and travel product PowerPoint presentation to government bodies, Schools and business.
- Sell holiday products, vacation plans, and global hotels
- Organize special tour promotions to Europe and North America
- 8-digit monthly target.
- Must be highly confident, top flier, aim very high and unrelenting goal getter
- Minimum of first degree or equivalent in any discipline from a reputable higher institution.
- Strong leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in similar capacity.
- Candidate must possess Amadeus Reservation Certificate and Diploma in Universal Federations of Travels Association (UFTA) would also be acceptable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, power points and computer graphics.
- An attractive package commensurate with the qualification and experience.
- Additional commission and fantastic productivity bonus for outstanding performance.
3rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com