We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- To drive the growth and development of profitable revenues for Company’s and thereby significantly contribute to the growth plans of the company.
- To develop a sales team and complimentary network of distributors and agents capable of creating, finding, negotiating and closing contracts for all Company’s products and targeted industries and geographies.
- To professionally manage and enhance the reputation and recognition of Company’s brand to maximise business potential.
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience:
- Educated to first degree level, preferably Engineering / Business Management.
- Seven years experience of business development, particularly in the security, defence, oil and gas, and marine industries, in an International setting.
- Proven management capabilities and leadership quality in developing, motivating and driving a team to achieve stretch goals.
- Strong service-oriented business acumen, excellent business planning and direct sales and marketing skills.
- Self-starter that requires low maintenance management.
- Computer literate and an excellent command of the English language.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Team player able to work well under pressure and for long hours in demanding conditions.
- Thorough understanding of security operations
- Project management
- Manufacturing, fabrication, construction and production
- Supply chain processes, contract administration and documentation
- Computer Skills
- Leadership skills
- Decision quality
- Interpersonal savvy
- Presentation skills
- Written communication
- Problem solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online