- Company: WTS Energy
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- To drive the growth and development of profitable revenues for Company’s and thereby significantly contribute to the growth plans of the company.
- To develop a sales team and complimentary network of distributors and agents capable of creating, finding, negotiating and closing contracts for all Company’s products and targeted industries and geographies.
- To professionally manage and enhance the reputation and recognition of Company’s brand to maximise business potential.
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience:
- Educated to first degree level, preferably Engineering / Business Management.
- Seven years experience of business development, particularly in the security, defence, oil and gas, and marine industries, in an International setting.
- Proven management capabilities and leadership quality in developing, motivating and driving a team to achieve stretch goals.
- Strong service-oriented business acumen, excellent business planning and direct sales and marketing skills.
- Self-starter that requires low maintenance management.
- Computer literate and an excellent command of the English language.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Team player able to work well under pressure and for long hours in demanding conditions.
- Thorough understanding of security operations
- Project management
- Manufacturing, fabrication, construction and production
- Supply chain processes, contract administration and documentation
- Computer Skills
- Leadership skills
- Decision quality
- Interpersonal savvy
- Presentation skills
- Written communication
- Problem solving.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply