Business Development Manager at F&K Savings Limited
F&K Savings is a Fintech Company Duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria. Our mission, making your savings smarter and better Because we value the potential financial returns and want you to be able to manage your finances in a way that is easy and simple.
We want to give you the freedom to have control over your money from anywhere in the world and at any moment. We want to build generational wealth with you and yours. The F&K Savings experience is simple, transparent, and secure. Enjoy different savings plans with different returns and terms which are mobile, going with you wherever you go. Find the plan that best fits your lifestyle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory.
- To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new businesses from cold calls to inbound warm leads.
- Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching the market and industry trends
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attending networking events.
- Negotiating sales contracts.
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing and any other related field.
- 2 - 4 years working experience.
- Ability to collaborate with executives on business strategies.
- Ability to evaluate current business performance and maximizing business reach and potential.
- Proven track record of operating effectively within a sales/business development environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively..
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with prospects and existing clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail