An Oil & Gas Servicing Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Oil & Gas)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Executive (BDE) is the first point of contact a new potential client will have with the Company when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
- The BDE also responds to RFP’s, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
- The BDE will support the commercial team in planning, developing, and implementing the Company’s plans for commercial and business development activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the business development strategy for the organization
- Participate in developing Company growth strategies and plans.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Company business and value proposition.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new business or project initiatives.
- Research organizations to find new opportunities.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Find and develop new markets and improving company participation.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients.
- Communicate (pitch) Company capability and capacity to new clients.
- Maintain a good working relationship with old and new contacts.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Participate in the development of Company brochure.
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Commercial Team and communicates effectively with the entire team on all business development key issues.
- Participate in a formal review of all commercial activities with relevant parties on completion and identifies opportunities for learning and development.
- B. Sc in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field from a recognised university.
- Additional relevant qualifications will be an advantage, particularly an MBA.
- Minimum of 3 years experience/knowledge of broad upstream oil & gas business development with both/either operator and contractor companies with particular experience in the Oil and Gas environment.
- The candidate must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced competitive sales environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should possess a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent time management skill is a must.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements should send a soft copy of their Application Letter and attached CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.