Based on our recent growth and client demands, we now seek to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for assisting the organisation in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans.
- This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, and the public at large.
- Undertake research (online, referrals, industry chatter, network channels, etc.) to identify new business opportunities and engage with management to establish strategies for pursuing those identified opportunities with prospective clients and maintain strong professional contacts
- Oversee developing business networks with the goal of fostering business opportunities (through involvement in leadership roles with and in professional groups).
- Generate opportunities to participate in activities in relevant professional institutes and industry membership groups through speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
- Manage business development through established strategies
- Designing templates for proposals, presentations, promotional materials, publications and company literature using creative, innovative concepts and approaches
- Utilize monthly marketing calendar for effective new business generation
- Develop content for digital marketing and corporate communications on social media platforms
- Develop and facilitate presentations for marketing and new business
- Must possess either a University degree with minimum of 2.1 or HND with minimum of Upper Credit
- Minimum of 4 years post-NYSC work experience in marketing and business development.
- Must possess good understanding of business development and marketing strategies.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of digital marketing.
- Strong graphic design experience and capabilities is an added advantage.
- Must possess knowledge and use of Search Engine Optimisation
- Must possess knowledge and experience in content writing
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and follow up skills
- Must possess good communication (verbal and written) and presentational skills
24th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Executive” as subject of mail.