Business Development Executive at Skysill Strategies
Skysill Strategies is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Business Development Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To improve our organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Generating leads and cold calling prospective clients and Increasing sales of the business.
- Planning and preparing presentations and development of marketing literature.
- Thinking strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Understanding the needs of your customers and being able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet their needs
- Developing the brand/services portfolio through brand sales analysis and growth strategies.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
- Implementing plans for the brand, customer experience and brand loyalty to drive the organization’s brand awareness.
- Drawing up client contracts, maintaining contact lists and following up with customers to continue relationships
- Working strategically - carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes
- Implementing appropriate marketing strategy to ensure brand profitability
- Carrying out sales forecasts and analysis and presenting your findings to the CEO
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Fostering and developing relationships with customers/clients
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Business, Marketing or related field
- 4 years Experience in Marketing, or Business Development
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of Marketing Strategy, Sales Planning and Market Knowledge.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills, strong Communication and Report Writing Skills.
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply please
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021