Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to hire an experienced and resourceful Business Development Officer to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client accounts, finding and following new sales lead,s and retaining existing clients.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with The Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as social media engagements, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues, and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- go on sales trips to follow up on proposals
- Respond to the client queries regarding the services in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy and manage the strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
Competency/ Skill / Requirements
- At least a B.Sc in Marketing or other relevant fields.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a services company.
- Ability to manage web content, online sales, and direct marketing by door-to-door (b2b)sales for the company.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills.
- Good personal presentation and professionalism.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong targets.
- Ability to generate proposals and different clients.
- The ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to use initiative to work alone or with a team.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online