Business Development Executive at FBN Insurance Brokers Limited
FBN Insurance Brokers Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of FBN Holdings Plc. FBN Insurance Brokers combines expert broking knowledge and capabilities for risk assessment, analysis, structuring and overall servicing that has resulted in increased insurance portfolios since its commencement of insurance brokerage business in July 1, 2000.
We also work on a range of value added Risk Management services. We have the reputation, expertise and unrivalled experience in Energy Insurance, Oil and Gas, sophisticated/Complex Risk Management and Re-insurance services and these operational and corporate alliances with the international Brokers are geared towards building infrastructure for the industry in terms of capabilities, skills, knowledge update, improved professionalism and Best Business Practice possible. FBN Insurance Brokers Limited has a total branch network of three, located in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Ibadan and also leveraging on over 700 branches of FirstBank Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Business Development Team Lead
Supervises: Business Development Support
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills.
- Generating countless prospect lists and identifying potential customers
- Pitching of Insurance products and services to identified prospect
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone calls, emails, and in person.
- Supply of regulatory information/data to the compliance team within timelines.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contact potential clients via email and phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of financial budget.
- Timeliness in the Preparation of Periodic business development activity report to BD Team Lead
- The number of customer relationships improved on and was established.
- Ideas generation and Implementation effectiveness
- % of renewal businesses.
- No. of operational errors committed.
- A good First Degree, while an advanced Degree such as MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years cumulative experience in Sales.
- Membership of CIIN is within 2 year of hire.
- Must be conversant with NAICOM regulations
- Excellent Work Attitude
- High level of productivity using Microsoft Office applications
- Innovative (Disruptive and Creative in solving Problems)
- Integrity (Inspire trust and confidence in customers and co-workers)
- Respect (For self and others)
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good Communications skills (written and oral)
- Strong Selling and marketing skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Customer-Centric (Empathetic and Focused on Customer
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates with passion for sales should apply
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.