- Company: NoemDek Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate (Oil and Gas)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Supporting the Operations Manager for the transport division on all sales related and analytical activities
- Developing a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identifying, and securing business opportunities, coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building long term business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, and conferences
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Meeting sales target as forecasted by months, quarters and years
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promoting the company’s products or services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparing contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keeping records of revenue, invoices, etc.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year work experience as a business development executive, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Prior experience in an Oil and Gas company is required.
- Proven track record of meeting target.
- Business acumen and analytics skills
- Customer support and Marketing skills is greatly required
- Effective communication skills
- Awesome sales and persuasion skills
- Serial networking
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Market knowledge
- Communication, negotiation and active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Typing skills of 60WPM.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2022.