Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Account Manager
: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Business Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Reporting Line: Business Development Manager
Reason for Job Opening
- Expand the Business Development team. Focus on initiating new partnerships and strengthening existing relationships with partners around the world.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with key partners, to grow the Company’s business and to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
Responsibilities And Tasks
- Managing key account relationships to on-board new deal/projects and manage existing business for high performance; this includes serving as the primary Account Manager and point person for a portfolio of clients
- Collaborating with the Business Development Manager and other Account Managers to achieve team goals, and also representing the department as needed in line with Company polices
- Performing research, developing ideas and creating new business opportunities for the Company
- Designing and building reports to communicate ideas and status updates to senior management
- Organizing materials and information for tender submissions, including liaison with other units within the Company on submission of bid documents
- Providing inputs to management for developing capabilities in new areas of strategic value
- Communicating with cohorts in client and potential client organizations, professionally and socially (where appropriate), to maintain relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Business Development or Sales function
Job-specific Skills and Requirements:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation, with the ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Well-organized, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional market/customer awareness and networking skills
- Strong proficiency in use of business email and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced in development of business processes, models, and plans, including basic financial analysis in Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment
- Confidentiality and the highest ethical standards must be maintained in all activities
- Willingness/ability to travel within and outside Nigeria on business
- The Account Manager will be required to provide assistance to the Company in a wide range of areas, including duties not directly related to his/her area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note : We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.