Nicole Sinclair - Our client, a manufacturer of beverages, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (FMCG)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be responsible for analyzing financial reports, market research and operating procedures, strategizing ideas to improve business operations and meeting with company executives and other stakeholders to provide suggestions based on their analysis
- Examine the technical, economic, and financial climate of the business
- Make financial projections
- Determine the strategies for achieving organizational goals.
- Gather and analyze data for potential business expansion
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques
- Generate leads and convert them to sales
- Develop approaches to reaching customers and overseeing the online marketing function
- Build long term relationships with customers and partner agencies
- Nurture relationships with partners and service providers to ensure long term business relationships
- Monitor customer satisfaction and competitor activity
- Enhance and develop new products and services
- Profile customers using internal company data
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of First Degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online