At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Business Analyst (BA), you will help the best organizations private, public, and social sectors to solve their most difficult problems and proffer strategic solutions.
- Prepare project plans and activities and evaluate plans for various meetings and provide consultation of process.
- Conduct complex financial analysis to examine past performance and determine present and future business performance.
- Review existing operations, processes and procedures and recommend productivity or cost-saving initiatives.
- Assist with forecasting and budget preparation.
- Provide insights to clients around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability.
- Working with investors, VC and PE firms to analyse business processes and provide consultation for functional requirement of processes.
- Evaluate previous budgets, expenditures, and operational efficiency together with results of overall financial analysis to develop and implement future budgets.
- Conduct financial evaluation of client businesses and communicate / present results and business recommendations that would improve the overall client business, to upper and executive-level management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the Consulting and Advisory Sector.
- Strong quantitative abilities including the ability to solve complex problems.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel, other analytical tools and presentation software.
- Excellent time management skills: ability to prioritize.
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting concepts to non-finance staff including Sales, Marketing and Operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021.