ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything - people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job ID: 14
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Business Division
Sub-department: Sales, Network Services Division
Position level: Manager / Asst Manager
Geographic scope: Across All regions
Reports to: Head, Network Services Division
Direct Reports: None at the moment
Overall Job Purpose
- Analyzing business processes within the company and recommending projects of improving the effectiveness of those processes.
- Understand the structure, policies, and operations of the division’s service delivery operations.
- Interface with the customers to understand their requirements.
- Bridge the gap between the business problems and the technology solutions. Business performance analysis.
- Division Head, Marketing, Billing team, Service & Support team, Account Management teams, Customer Care team and potential Clients’, product managers, market research organization
Key Result Areas
Business Scope and Specification Management:
- Proactively seek to understand organization’s direction, structure, and strategy
- Good performance defined: Comprehensive business requirements are fully documented and agreed by all stakeholders
- Analyse and understand business problems
- Contribute to developing business cases to quantify current costs to serve; investment in project; and return on investment
- Elicit business requirements using a wide variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and workflow analysis. Express the requirements focused upon target user roles and goals.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to ensure user requests provided address underlying business needs and provide optimal benefit for ipNX.
- Extract and manipulate data from existing
- Good performance defined: Solutions delivered meet the documented requirements
- Conduct feasibility studies, from a technological and organizational perspective, and document findings
- Complete cost-benefit analysis on implementing changes to business processes, products or business unit structure
- Document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes and describe the changes required to migrate to the ‘to be’ capability.
Market Assessment and Competitive Analysis:
- Oversee and review the developed business cases for new products/projects.
- Good performance defined: Documented report on market and competitive analysis.
- Monitor competitors pricing for similar.
- Weighting: 40%constraints
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved (acquisitions/usage/revenue).
- Monitor the ongoing competitively and profitability of product prices
- Weighting: 40%
- Good performance defined: Recommendation report on market and competitive analysis products/services and recommend corrective actions
- Determine the feasibility of new products and determine optimal pricing for the new products.
- Review and enhance the defined prices for new products/ interconnect settlement for national & international agreements/ Value Added Services/Bundling Products taking into account internal costs, competition, regulation, and market
- B.Sc in Marketing / Sales / Computer science / Information Technology / related disciplines
- Demonstrate the ability to model data and processes, experience in implementing process change and producing supporting documentation, documenting and executing test scripts experience, experience in writing business functional and non-functional requirements documents and business cases.
- Understanding of user needs and a business outcome approach. Experience in use case documentation.
- Knowledge of the market, competitor behavior, and strategy.
- Not directly applicable but of advantage
- Positive, high energy, ‘can do’ mindset, determined, results oriented, strong people skills.
- Very inquisitive mind that seeks to understand how things work.
- Team player. Effective negotiator.
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively.
- Highly competent in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; skilled at finding the right person in the organization to talk to and effectively extracting the required information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.