Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
Brands Lead – Data Enterprise, Content, Trade Marketing
- End to End Business lead for developing and growing the Airtel brand portfolio and product range.
- Lead the creative development, planning and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives for Airtel Brand within the framework of an agreed strategy, meeting operational targets for TOMA, MOUB Bonding, Revenues, and Profitability and increased Brand Equity.
- To successfully own the and interpret the Brand Policy and Guidelines as agreed by HQ
- To successfully leverage in our communication all Brand Assets, Properties and Brand Ambassadors in a manner that is credible and able to dramatize our key brand benefits.
- To interpret and clearly communicate brand message and ensure execution on all media
- A recognized university degree
- Brand Management & Media experience (No less than 10 years)
- Project Management qualification will be an advantage
- Understanding of the rudiments of Brand Management and execution
- Use of media, brand activation, digital campaign
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience.
- Project Management skills
- Be able to write Project Documents/Briefs
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to influence decision at Exco level
- Achieving Business Success and relationship management
- Delighting the customers
- Proactive and displaying Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .