Branding, Communications & PR Officer at Tongston Entrepreneurship Holdings
Tongston Entrepreneurship Group (Tongston) is an award winning leading unique pan-African group connecting entrepreneurship and education to reposition economies to achieve sustainable growth and development through its holding company: Tongston Holdings and its 4 integrated subsidiaries: Tongston College | Tongston Institute | Tongston Ventures | Tongston Media.
Tongston is driving a revolution in education through its proprietary entrepreneurial development model delivered in the Tongston entrepreneurial ecosystem operating across the Education Value Chain from primary, to secondary, tertiary and post-tertiary (workplace, government or enterprise) & Entrepreneurship Value Chain from finance (Tongston Ventures) to education (Tongston College and Institute) and media (Tongston Media).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branding, Communications & PR Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Branding, Communications & PR Officer is responsible for developing and managing Tongston and its subsidiaries, media, branding and marketing, ensuring content creation, designing and updating marketing collateral as well as traditional and social media platforms development and management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing a robust media branding and comms for Tongston and its subsidiary entities.
- Organizing, developing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, Website, Blog, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and on traditional media (radio, TV, newspaper and others).
- Creating content and posting including text posts, videos and images for use on social and traditional media.
- Creating scripts and developing marketing and promotional videos, jingles and materials.
- Promoting Tongstons products, services and businesses over social and traditional media, in a way that is consistent with Tongston’s brand and strategy.
- Sourcing and engaging key stakeholders such as customers, partners.
- Developing and implementing relevant media and branding campaigns
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of branding media and marketing efforts.
- Providing media branding and comms support to all subsidiary entities and teams
- Developing, designing and managing Tongstons websites and blogs.
Education & Experience
- A University Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Business Management, or a related field of study.
- A deep understanding of traditional and social media marketing.
- Existing experience running one or several social media platforms (LinkedIn Twitter Instagram YouTube Facebook).
- Graphics design abilities i.e. Ability to design marketing and branding collateral.
- Website development, design and management abilities
- Understanding of search engine optimization and similar skill set.
- Proficiency in key applications (MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications).
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
- Although not required video editing capabilities will be favorably considered
Skills & Competence:
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Organization and Planning.
- Advanced communication and business writing skills.
- Strong script writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines regularly.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills will be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note : Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centers
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.