Job Title: Brand Manager
Location : Lagos
- We are seeking to recruit a Brand Manager to look after and expand key brands of the product portfolios.
- The ideal candidate will in addition to brand management, be responsible for new product development (NPDs).
- To investigate, design, and assess new and existing company products. Coordinate all stages of product development, from initial concept art, to finalization and distribution.
- Assess gaps in the marketplace and find niches to market new products to.
- Work with market researchers to identify how to reflect a brand's attributes in a new product, ensuring customer value and satisfaction with that product.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Develop strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervise, advertise, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and work with colleagues across multiple departments such as marketing and sales.
- Manage budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organise events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Work with sales/ trade marketing teams/agencies
- Understand trends and able to respond to customers’ wishes
- Any other assigned duty.
- BSc/HND in any Business related field
- Master’s degree or an additional qualification is an added advantage
- 6-8 years cognate work experience
- FMCG experience; Understand market research
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Strong campaign activation and Trade marketing activations
- Data management using data to inform strategy
- Ability to leverage brands through social media, PR
- Experience working with other markets/ distributors
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
13th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note : Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.