We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sale team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence.
- Prospecting, identifying, and generating businesses from potential and existing clients.
- Discipline staff when the need arises in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Supervise and carry out administrative duties daily.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Attend to any governmental agencies that comes to the branch and report to the upper management.
- Implement an effective network for consistent sales growth and better market penetration.
- Prepare sales, revenue/expenses reports, and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Must maintain strong working relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
- Managing the branch staff (Unit Managers, Intake Officer, Receptionist, DSEs, etc.)
Training and hiring of sales team.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Sales/marketing and Business Development.
14th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com