ALPHADEN specializes in providing viable and sustainable solutions for the Energy Sector, including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation (EPCI), Marine services, Oilfield Services and Energy (Power & Gas Infrastructure/Sales/Distribution)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bids & Procurement Engineer
Location : Nigeria
Will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation & Review of Bids/Tenders
- Responsible for all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Negotiate with potential and current clients on behalf of the company in order to secure deals and implement pricing agreements with customer
- Take primary responsibility of Sourcing & procurement
- Manage procurement Estimation, budgeting and cost control
- Compile RFQ and prepare Quotations
- Identify Service & Procurement Project Opportunities within the industry and ensure company is strategically positioned to be participate and win opportunities.
- Co-ordinate the technical and commercial bid evaluations
- Maintain an overall Project Procurement Plan as per Project Budget
- Review/co-approve Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) before client submission
- Organize the issue of all POs, construction material and equipment
- Monitor the ITP implementation Coordinate / prepare master-list of materials to be imported Checking and providing clearance for important material.
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proposal management experience,
- Tender Management & Procurement Experience
- Research & Reporting
- Demonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
- Possessing experience interacting with executive-level staff
- Being a Graduate Engineer (any discipline) with 5 to 10 years relevant experience in EPC projects will be an added advantage
- Conversant with relevant International Engineering codes & standards
- Knowledge of International EPC contract terms & conditions
- Hands on experience in reading technical data & sending enquiries
- Hands on experience in preparation of Bid Evaluation Reports
- Experience in pricing tenders Exposure to Project Procurement/ERP system Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command over verbal & written English
- COREN Certification.
- Showing an understanding of the bid process
- Experience securing large contracts
- Industry-specific knowledge and background
- Knowledge of document management methods
- Cloud software experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online