Passage Nigeria - We are one of West Africa’s leading communications services provider. Our services are solutions to modern day life’s communications challenges and integral to everyday’s life.
At Passage, our sole purpose is as simple as being ambitious, to deliver convenience, happiness and peace of mind through using the power of technology to make your business, family and the world better. Passage Nigeria is a licensed ISP business in Nigeria and other part of West Africa such as Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: B2B Sales Executive
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product and sales) to implement strategies
- Relating with existing and guide prospective to becoming customers
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Follow and analyze market trends to position the company’s products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, events, networking)
- Market survey, product testing and awareness on all platforms
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Execute other task as directed by the management
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Proven experience as a Product Marketer or similar role
- Creativity and keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivated, metric-oriented, curious, and driven.
- Experience and comfort managing multiple projects at once while hitting deadlines.
- Exposure to product marketing or related marketing functions.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills, self and team oriented
- Ability to create sales lead
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021.