CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the production director to preside over the overall work of the production department, organize and supervise department personnel to fully complete various tasks within the scope of responsibility of the production department
- Assist the production director to organize the establishment and improvement of the production system, prepare the production plan, check the production work, and ensure the completion of the production tasks.
- Responsible for overall safety production, site management, labor protection, environmental protection, etc., to avoid work injuries and equipment accidents.
- Supervise the smoothness and balance of production operations, participate in the analysis of abnormal conditions of quality, technology, and equipment, carry out process control, and complete production tasks on time.
- Assist all departments to continuously improve the production operation process, increase production efficiency and reduce production costs
- Assist the production department to carry out various training and special activities to improve the overall level of production.
- Responsible for following up the management and maintenance of production equipment to ensure a virtuous cycle of production.
- Plan and guide workshop management, raw material supply and quality related work, and complete the company’s established work goals
- Assist the production director to formulate the work objectives and work plans of the department, and organize the implementation in time, guide, coordinate, inspect, supervise and control the work.
- Responsible for the daily management of the production department and the management, guidance, training and evaluation of employees
- Responsible for following up all kinds of materials (including equipment, tools, raw materials, etc.) in production to ensure orderly circulation and accurate records.
- Provide accurate and clear production data for various data in production (daily reports, production progress, personnel attendance records, etc.) and conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly summaries and suggestions, and report to the superior on a regular basis. Subsequent on-site production work provides reference and assessment materials.
- According to the production process and technical requirements, determine the qualifications, work steps and assignments of the required personnel, be responsible for the technical and quality assurance work in the production, organize and solve the problems in time, and directly report major problems
- Any other assignments by the line Manager
- Major in food, chemistry, production management, machinery, electrical and other related majors, university degree.
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Have more than three years of work experience in the same position or factory director, with excellent comprehensive ability.
- Aged 35-45 years old, worked in a large local fast-moving consumer goods company, proficient in TPM, FSMS, HSE and other management systems.
- Possess manufacturing related production process quality equipment industrial engineering financial knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.