Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Outlet Manager
Job Number: HOT07KD1
Location: Transcorp Hilton Abuja, 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama, Abuja
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift: Full Availability
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Bars and Restaurants
What Will I Be Doing?
- Hire, train, supervise, direct, coach, counsel, and evaluate staff in all beverage operations in the Hotel.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Assign and instruct Beverage staff in details of work.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situation and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for Beverage staff and other hotel employees.
- Interact with sales department personnel and restaurant staff as needed for guest service purposes.
- Field customer complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation in order to choose the most effective solutions.
- Make decisions and take actions based on previous experience and good judgement, sometimes revising procedures to accommodate unusual situations.
- Develop and implement basic operating standards for Beverage service in compliance with federal, state, local and Hilton's own practices. (e.g. Employee Alcohol Awareness Training and Compliance)
- Maximize restaurant department profitability; implement effective controls of food, beverage, and labor costs and monitor the restaurant’s budget to ensure efficient operations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
- Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering, retrieving and stocking product.
- Evaluate cost effectiveness of all aspects of operation. Develop and implement cost saving and profit enhancement measures.
- Maintain established inventory by ordering all liquor and supplies in accordance with business needs.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of B.Sc and HND certificate. Additional Qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an Assistant Head Waiter or Head Waiter
- Experience of managing large teams.
- Experience and knowledge with large functions.
- Good communication skills, leadership and Anticipation skills
- Record of Good Conduct
- Ability to use basic computer applications i.e. Microsoft Office Word and excel, Power point and serve as Outlet Manager.
- Excellent grooming and Hotel/brand product knowledge.
- Should fully meet expectation in your PDR.
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You are required to attach your CV and Application letter.