Organization for the Advancement of Anioma Culture (OFAAC) is the culture umbrella body of the Anioma people, in Delta State, Nigeria with core focus in the preservation, promotion and advancement of the appreciation and development of the rich cultural heritage of the Anioma people and Nigeria. OFAAC is a proactive commitment to the projection and advancement of the cultural heritage of Anioma people of Delta State of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant National Coordinator
Location: Anioma – Asaba, Delta
- Sales of Anioma Essence Magazines
- Assist the National Coordinator in the advancement, promotion, preservation of the rich Cultural heritage of the Anioma people.
- Assist in the coordination of OFAAC zonal monthly attendance and reports
- Responsible for the online publications via social media platforms among others/ Offline publications and other Anioma publications/articles for Anioma Essence Magazine, events, etc
- Preparation of OFAAC activity reports
Educational Qualification / Competence
- Not less than 3years experience
- Ability to use MS applications
- Internet and social media savvy
- Organizational and Management skills.
- B.Sc / HND in any course of discipline
- Experience in event Management is an advantage
- Must be fluent in Anioma Language aside English language
- Must be willing to travel as the case may be
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.