Ascentech Services Limited Recent Job Opening
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Location : Lagos
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyse in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
- Previous experience in market research
- Knowledge of software applications including SAS and SPSS
- Experience with various survey tools
- Verifiable market analysis experience, at least 2 years
- Superior knowledge of statistical software, including SPSS and similar programs, MS Office and general databases
- Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics, including CRM programs
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- BSc in Marketing / Economics, Statistics or related field
- Demonstrable experience with data collection methods, portfolio of surveys, polls and focus group results a plus.