BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
1. Main Responsibilities / Tasks
o Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
o Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
o Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each Customer in the Areas.
o Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
o Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) to guarantee growth and Customer satisfaction.
o Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to Customers.
2. Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery)
- R – Minimum 3 years relevant experience in sales and business development functions
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- R – Business and results oriented with proven negotiation skills
- R – Able to identify new sales opportunities (new customers, new segments)
- R – Understand needs of customers and provide solution lead
- R – Hard working, rigorous, well organized and able to work autonomously
- R – Ability to complete assigned task within a short period of time
- D – Analytic, accurate and quick interpretation of figures
- R – A self-starter, working under their own initiative… and a completer/finisher
- R – Ability to analyze and provide clear recommendations
- R – Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- R – Build strong relationships with both key external and internal customers
- R – Energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives
- D – Able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action
Previous / Professional Experience
- Relevant experience in sales and business development functions .
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com .