Multipro Consumer Products Limited (MCPL) – Nigeria's premier distribution company, established in 1996 in Lagos, Nigeria. Multipro Consumer Products Limited (MCPL) is an African distribution company representing leading brands from the world's finest companies. We are driven to achieve the highest standards of quality and excellence in everything we do.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Multipro is recruiting qualified candidates for Area Sales Manager for its operations in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger State. Multipro Consumer Products Limited is one of the biggest FMCG company in Nigeria Know for the Sales & Distribution of the following Brands Indomie, Dano, Kellogg's, Power Oil, Minimie Chinchin etc.
- Lead the team in achieving the goals established by management by planning, directing, and measuring the activities of your team
- Ensures sustained increase of the company's market share in key units within assigned territory.
- Experience with developing relationships with Distributors and Retailers is required
- Identify opportunities to continually increase the company's market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc.
- Carry on regular fieldwork with the team to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Partner with product supply team, logistics and warehouse to ensure product availability.
- Train team on selling skills. Encourage team members to attend scheduled learning and development programmes.
- Ability to use mobile sales force automation application to drive sales and improve customer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a Management course or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent Leadership/Coaching Skill.
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skill.
- Target Driven.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online