SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge. In addition, he must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that expand the company’s customer / dealership base and ensure sustainable strong presence in your territory / region.
- Achieve customer / dealer acquisition and revenue growth targets by effectively managing and motivating sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts within your territory/region and provide management and sales team with up-to-date information on competitor activities and status.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key dealer/trade accounts.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by effectively partnering with them and providing quick resolutions to their issues.
- Control expenses, manage budgets and effectively monitor inventory.
- Assist with branch operational day to day activities.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc. / BA or equivalent in Sales / Marketing or any other relevant discipline. (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- Consumer Electronics / Home Appliances Sales Experience is a must
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in a sales driven environment.
- An inspiring personality with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and managing a sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online