- Company: Oracle Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative / Personal Assistant to Sales Director(s)
Reference No.: 21000VZX
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: General Administration / Secretarial
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Provides administrative / clerical support within any of a variety of departments. Supports an SVP or below.
- Spends 60% of time providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative details.
- Spends less than 20% of time on special projects.
- Spends less than 20% of time performing clerical duties; ie: taking messages, filing, copying, faxing. Duties may include processing and tracking of purchase orders, expense reports, timecards.
- Arranges interviews and group events. Maintains organization charts and distribution lists.
- Creates spreadsheet models for forecasting. Implements space planning and group moves. Sets up new hire offices.
- Assists in the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using spreadsheet and graphic software.
- Makes domestic / international relocation / travel arrangements.
- Arranges internal / external meetings and catering needs
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- Works with other administrative personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is needed in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Follows standard practice and procedure. Normally receives no instructions on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email messaging tools, etc.
- B.A / B.Sc Degree or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of related experience.
General Secretarial Duties:
- Diary Management and the maintenance thereof for multiple stakeholders
- Handling of general queries
- Arrangement of meetings/venues
- Travel arrangements
- Answering telephones and timeous delivery of comprehensive messages
- Typing/formatting of documents
- Compiling and finalising reports
- Office Management (Ordering stationery etc.)
- Ensuring all standard documents are completed.
- Updating and administering internal knowledge management system
- Understanding of all admin processes and ability to guide staff to required documentation
- Advise and assist staff on admin systems queries
- Administrative support CRM initiatives
- Ad hoc tasks.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Matriculation + Secretarial Diploma/Qualification beneficial
- Minimum 4 years Extensive Secretarial/Personal Assistant Experience
- Experience managing multiple diaries – across time zones
- Experience supporting multiple Leaders
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level manager(s).
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive member(s).
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).