Job Title: Admin Supervisor
- Provide strategic leadership direction in office administrative services.
- Work with the executive team to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve company goals
- Responsible for managing the back-end of client's requests
- Ensure regulatory compliance and standard operating procedures for corporate accounts, sites operations and contracts
- Develop a result-oriented culture dedicated to improve office administration and staff performance
- Be part of a team to manage multiple projects and ensure quality control from concept through completion
- Generate and present quarterly performance reports for corporate account.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of Three (3) years experience in Administration, Business Management or Operations Management in the sector
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisation skills
- Good knowledge of the Outdoor Advertising industry
- Good computer and New media skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to drive will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with track record of achievements in sectors like Outdoor agencies, Media buying agencies or FMCG are preferred.
- Attractive and rewarding remuneration packages and career challenging opportunities await successful candidates.
3rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a Microsoft word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Admin/Operation Supervisor"
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortiisted candidates will be contacted.