Accounting Assistant at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- To process cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system.
- To balance the cash register, record purchases, process returns and scan items for sale.
- To process sales transactions
- To collect cash, checks and credit card payments from customers
- To issue receipts to customers
- To process returns and exchanges in line with policy
- To maintain a clean and tidy checkout area
- To stay up to date on promotions, advertisements and product information
- To maintain cash control over the register drawer and verify amounts are correct.
- To reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
- To maintain transaction records and prepare reports of the transaction report
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Qualification to Degree level, a Higher Degree and professional qualification.
- 3 years of cognate experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good mathematical and computing skills.
- Very good oral and written communication
- Deep attention to detail and strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.