Colvi Limited (Studio24) our Digital imaging solution brand carries on the business of photography, amongst other endeavors and is the owner of the ‘studio 24’ trade mark and brand, with many outlets in several cities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are urgently looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the Accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Track inventories, stock-taking and reporting
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Track sales and manage expenditures
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of weekly/monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Qualifications (ACA-ICAN part qualified) is a plus
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly excel
- Familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g., QuickBooks, Sage, Peachtree)
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online