TradeDepot is building the future of distribution in emerging markets. We help retailers transform their businesses with access to goods and inventory finance through our ShopTopUp platform. Our mission is to create better everyday lives for retail store owners in Africa and similar markets around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Abuja, Ibadan & Ogbomosho - Oyo, Ilorin - Kwara, Oshogbo - Osun, Port Harcourt - Rivers, Benin - Edo, Enugu, Kano, Uyo - Akwa Ibom and Zaria - Kaduna
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are hiring passionate and energetic A/R Officer to manage the agreed SLA on AR for DSRs by ensuring that all outstanding sales proceeds are deposited same day of load-out.
- Provide support to the manager in managing capital deployment efficiency and resultant profitability.
- Support in the overall trade finance strategy of being able to operate a transparent platform to ensure all inventory financiers have full visibility of their total asset with TradeDepot.
- Support the overall strategy for liquidity management across all inventory financiers ensuring that all obligations and settlements are achieved.
- Minimum of HND with 2 years’ A/R experience in Retail/Distribution/Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Tech savvy.
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
What's on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.