Account Officer Recruitment at Skyshore Group Limited (SGL)
Group Skyshore Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Keep Track and Take Care of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Account officer is responsible for maintaining meticulous financial records, which can include both paper and digital filing systems
- Able to coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key customers, staff for better service delivery.
- Attend to invoice and contracts and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments such as warehouse and supply chain, procurement, etc.) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spread sheets.
- Minimum academic qualifications HND/First Degree in Accounting or Finance and its equivalent
- Knowledgeable in financial accounting
- 3-5 years experience preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- In-depth Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Keen attention to details
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.…)
- Be willing and ready to learn.
- Highly skilled in Customer service
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics.
- Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.