Job Title: Account Officer
- Preparation of weekly/monthly financial and management reports.
- Posting to the accounting system and ensure the timely and accurate posting of all transactions.
- Maintaining a proper filing system to ensure the storage and safe-guarding of accounting records and information.
- Monthly stock valuation.
- Maintenance of all items posted unto the accounting system (vendors, supplier invoices, cash receipts and payments).
- Accruals and pre-payments processing.
- Updating & reconciliation of the fixed asset register as and when required.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet items such as stocks, debtors, creditors and long term liabilities.
- Assist & provide external auditors with financial information required for annual audit.
- Ensure the timely reimbursement of petty cash to the outlets, in line with company policy as and when due.
- Ensure payments owed to vendors are uploaded to the payment portal as and when due.
- Ensure the verification and reconciliation of all sales (cash, card and bank transfers) into the company’s accounts.
- Ensure that weekly bank reconciliation is carried out for all company accounts.
- Accounts receivable management – chasing up on debtors to ensure that all debts are settled in line with the company’s credit terms.
- Remittance of tax liabilities and pensions to respective authorities.
- Provide assistance to the audit & compliance dept with stock count as and when required.
- Ensure the smooth running of functions that pertain to the accounts department.
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.