We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Posting of transactions on Sage- Account receivables, account payables and general ledger.
- Attending to tax issues as directed by the accountant- PAYE, WHT, VAT.
- Bank reconciliation
- Vetting of freight charges
- Procurement audit- price confirmation
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Pay the company utilities and payroll
- Keep track and take care of account receivables and payables
- Review and verify financial documents
- Maintain meticulous records.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field required
- Familiarity with general software, such as Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with accounting software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong math skills
- Detail oriented, organized
- Strong recordkeeping skills
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Willingness to learn
- Comfort collaborating with a team.
6th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.