Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager - Innovative Solutions
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for building the business by identifying and selling to new prospects while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Responsible for managing and developing an expansive base of clients, ensure the growth of the customer base as well as cultivating new relationships with potential customers
Functions and Responsibilities
- Achieve Annual SW License Revenue Target - YoY.
- Meet and exceed annual SW License revenue targets as assigned. Be accountable for developing and actualizing the customer budget;
- Achieve all Annual Maintenance revenue target in his/her assigned accounts.
- Be responsible for understanding and aligning customer’s internal buying process and budget with the FBU sales plan;
- Must be able to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly quota target and commitments to Corporate Management
- Work in conjunction with the technical team to initiate and capitalize on opportunities in existing accounts;
- Win market share and on-board new customers for Innovative Solutions business.
- Must have the confidence, sales experience and background to prospect in existing accounts and bring out viable business opportunities and leads.
- Be able to identify new business opportunities in the industry that are not bespoke, off-the shelf solutions.
- Prepare and execute sales plans that will drive our overall business goals;
- Maintain a high level of competitor knowledge in terms of products, pricing, discounts, promotions and sales volumes;
- Build up a healthy pipeline of business opportunities for business continuity and growth.
- Build up a healthy, viable pipeline of opportunities 3x his/her target, in every given quarter.
- Prospect for new business opportunities, develop and grow customer base through daily sales calls;
- Prepare and present regular business reviews to the Sales Manager;
- Position FBU’s innovative solutions in the industry.
- Have a high degree of market and industry knowledge in ICT in the financial and non-financial sectors;
- Must have multi-product sales background and track record
- Generate viable pipeline of opportunities for non-core banking products that will be 3x assigned target.
- Protect Installed Base of Existing Customers
- Must be willing to go to great lengths to protect all current or existing installed base of FBU customers
- Any other responsibility assigned by management
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years account management experience in the IT industry.
- Strong track record of excellence in achieving sales targets.
- Strong ability to penetrate new accounts and walk his/her way to the decision makers
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Key Industry Contacts and Knowledge
- Client Relationship Management
- PowerPoint Presentation Skills
- Proposal Design and Development
- Sales Planning and Closing
- Consultative Selling Skills.
- Business Writing
- Initiative Taking
- Analytical Skills / Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Meticulous approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Capable of meeting high standards
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Analytical Skill
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office
- Problem-solving Skill
- Account Management
- Interpersonal Skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online