Account Manager, Corporate & SME Sales at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager, Corporate & SME Sales
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Assist in the achievement of defined enterprise SME sales target in assigned region/industry/sector and maintain relationships with existing Enterprise Strategic Partners (ESPs).
- Assist in ensuring adherence to periodic SME sales plan.
- Manage / maintain assigned ESPs while ensuring acquisition of new ESPs and overall achievement of assigned sales targets.
- Maintain accurate and up to date sales records/documentation for SMEs including prospect sheets, ESP and customer database and funnel analysis.
- Log and address ESP complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up with relevant personnel to ensure proper resolution.
- Liaise with relevant unit / team / function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team / divisional / departmental meetings as required and assist in the preparation of relevant presentations and proposals.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Prepare / compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Corporate& SME Sales
- Possess detailed technical knowledge of specifications and usage of EMTS's product spectrum.
- Assist in the identification of new sales prospects (in assigned sector), develop periodic prospect list to facilitate customer sourcing for ESPs
- Ensure sales administrators of ESPs consistently adhere to standard customer service policies in their interactions with 9Mobile customers.
- Process ESP / customer orders and follow-up with distribution team to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organisational policies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Corporate & SME Sales.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply