We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Sybil and James Communications – is actively seeking a Account Manager to join its team in the agency’s Ikeja Location, working with high-profile cooperate and commercial clients to implement communications strategies to align with their overarching business goals.
- The candidate should demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations; including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans. Moreover, the candidate should demonstrate a high degree of written communication skills, initiative, creativity and be extremely organized.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the Account Executive
- Day to day client contact and manage client expectations
- Generate feature placement in appropriate titles
- Maintain regular contact with key press
- Manage PR campaigns for diverse cooperate and commercial clients from conception to completion
- Working with internal and external team to manage launch events for media and influencers
- Line managing junior staff to ensure they meet targets
- Be brand champion, an expert on communications knowledge and build key relationships
- Delivering coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added value from all PR activity
- Lead in the promotion of all brands, exclusive collections and products to ensure that each team member and the designers are being closely monitored
- Promote Sybil & James and its campaigns, activities and events to the media, general public and external audiences globally
- Own all media relations and to continue to develop and maintain relationships with key journalists
- Monitor Sybil & James brand placement/exposure, ensuring all communication and activity are on-brand
- Work closely with the social media team and brief on all events and launch initiatives
- Work with the Account Executive to compile a seasonal calendar of PR activity
- Manage and support on new business efforts; both creating proposals and participating in relevant pitches
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong established press contacts
- Strong experience of event management
- Strong presentation & superb writing skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Enthusiastic about the creative process.
- Ability to change gears quickly as priorities shift
- Professional and calm demeanor
- Team oriented
- Social Media savvy
- Knowledge of common social media platforms
- Proven experience operating in a senior position within the Communications industry
- Proven commercial experience with working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the organization of press reports and press clips
- Able to identify communication opportunities through a proactive approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent prioritizing and time management
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills
- Extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with strong initiative
- Management experience is highly desirable
- Proven track record of creating a positive impact on business through implementation of a PR strategy
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly promote the Sybil & James offering
- Able to identify communication opportunities across multiple media platforms
- Strong MS Word skills; working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven experience, full time at a mid-sized agency within a cooperate comms and or digital marketing environment.
30th September, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.