Karrabo Financial Solutions is a leading Financial Technology Company with Head office located at 74 Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A Ikeja Lagos. Karrabo, incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria is positioned to deliver innovative solutions to meet variety of customer needs in the Payments and Agent banking space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- We provide payment solution and hardware to enable banking transactions be carried out remotely
- We are looking for resourceful, vibrant purpose-driven professionals with high integrity as account managers that will initiate growth of products/services as well as provide support to users of our various solutions in a manner that maintains our tradition of high level of excellent service delivery that improves merchant satisfaction, customer retention as well as profit maximization.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Attend to all support calls 24/7 (Public holidays and weekend inclusive)
- Maintain a database of current and potential merchant/client account information and update all client communications including calls, emails and meetings using CRM application/Excel
- Assign specialized engineers to handle client’s complains/requests and follow up to ensure optimal service delivery to acquiring banks and merchants.
- Identify possible market leads and areas of improvement to the company
- Escalate repeated incidents or area of concern directly to the Head of Operations.
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant’s issues as regards Agent Banking and Payment Terminals
- Provide training to merchants regarding hardware and troubleshooting techniques
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Monitor transaction inflow on accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management and growing your accounts
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders when required
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow business opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- 0-3 years work experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or Mail Chimp) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- OND in Accounting or any Management Science related course
- Full training will be given
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
What We Offer
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing career.
- Working with a highly-motivated team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.