NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Account Executive , Banking
Position Summary & Key Areas Of Responsibility
- The Account Executive is responsible for account planning, strategic planning and sales opportunity planning for maintaining and growing current NCR accounts within an assigned account.
- The individual is responsible for the profitable sales of financial solutions including hardware, software sales and services.
- The individual is responsible for customer relationships at strategic and managerial level, ensuring all customer business requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth of our portfolio solutions into these user accounts.
- The individual is responsible for the customer ‘s satisfaction with NCR.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience, with a successful track record in solution based selling environment – previous experience in software solutions sales is an advantage
- Related sales experience across the financial services sector is necessary, with payments solutions and preferably in the ATM sector
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities
- Strong negotiations skills and orientation to results
- Capability to manage and leverage on high level customer relationships
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and to lead in a teaming environment
- High sense of urgency and attention to details
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding and interest in ATMs and Self-Service related Solutions
- University degree in a IT, business or engineering related field preferred.
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .