Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world class Advertising and Experiential marketing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Allen Avenue, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare financial reports by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparing and Monitoring financial documents such as invoices, bills and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing purchase orders and bank reconciliations.
- Report to the CFO.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Posting daily receipts.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Verifying balances in account books, rectifying discrepancies and verifying bank deposits.
Education/ Skills/ Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Data Entry
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “job title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2021.