Work at Throne Autos
Throne Autos – The No.1 Online shop for all vehicles and their spare parts. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of 5 years
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication and motivation -Organisation and delegation
- Forward planning and strategic thinking -Problem solving and decision-making
- Commercial awareness -Mentoring
Job Title: Accountant
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Tax, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Corporate finance
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Reporting research results
- Sfas rules
- Time management
- Data entry management
- General math skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Or submit application to:
The Human Resources,
Throne Autos & Logistics Services,
No. 13B, Olutosin Ajayi Street, Off Lateef Salami Road,
CPM Bus/Stop, Ajao Estate,
Isolo, Lagos State.
Application Deadline: 5th November, 2019