CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Threat Intelligence Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Threat Intelligence Analyst will direct and be involved in the research, collection, analysis, contextualization and distribution of cyber threat intelligence to provide an accurate depiction of the current and emerging threat landscape to understand, mitigate and help neutralize threats and attacks.
- Research, collect, analyse and disseminate intelligence materials from various sources to help our communities understand and mitigate threats and attacks
- Configure, administer and maintain a suite of technologies, including networks, intelligence tools and operating systems across the cloud and on-site
- Develop and evolve threat models to better protect startups and non-state actors in repressive environments across Africa
- Lead a remote team of young threat researchers across Africa to gather, understand and evaluate threats and threat actors and produce intelligence literature on the region.
- Provide technical assistance to teams and partners in the remediation and closure of cyber threats and attacks
- Coordinate, share and present detailed findings of research and attacks with threat research communities such as NGO-ISAC, CiviCERT among others
- Support management decisions on cybersecurity initiatives and directions using data and research-driven insights and findings.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical role such as malware/threat analysis, penetration testing or Linux administration
- A cybersecurity certification is an advantage
- Expert-level understanding of threats and attack vectors and their mitigation
- Solid understanding and experience working with and analysing malware
- Working knowledge and administration of Linux, Windows and Mac environments
- Good knowledge or familiarity with SIEM solutions, intelligence and analysis tools, Threat Intelligence Platforms and OSINT aggregators
- An excellent command of spoken and written English. An additional foreign language such as French, Spanish, Arabic, etc would be an asset.
- This role is a first at CcHUB, thus the preferred candidate should be able to think on their feet, be comfortable leading, making decisions and interfacing with top management.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online