Bishop & Rooks is a brand under which Bishop & Rooks LP (Chartered Accountants), Bishop & Rooks Advisors Limited and Bishop & Rooks Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations, and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high-level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a young enthusiast with a strong background in the tax sector, innovative and who can work with little or no supervision.
- Ensures company documents and filings are compliant with LIRS and FIRS regulations.
- Process all returns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure proper and complete documentation of the client's relevant support and proof of tax remittance.
- Support client on tax audit engagement to ensure compliance with tax regulations
- Monitor and maintain accurate records of each client’s tax situation.
- Demonstrate good understating of income and deferred tax computation
- Computing and reporting quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Estimate and track tax returns.
- Assist clients to prepare all necessary paperwork for tax returns
- Advise clients on tax strategies, compensation and benefit plans, and accounting systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Tax role.
- Professional certification is necessary.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in Accounting or related courses.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Must have completed NYSC.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online