Black Pen Recruitment - Our client is Africa’s portal into the crypto economy. They are building a financial structure that is centralised in crypto exchange, a lending platform, an NFT marketplace, and other products to fully bring Sub-Saharan Africa into the new world of decentralised finance, ownership, and creativity. With the backing of premier crypto investors and Silicon Valley VC firms, they are now structuring the introduction of their first product set to our launch markets, which are in Kenya and Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Partnership Non-Profit Manager (FinTech / Cryptocurrency)
Job Type: Full-time | On Site
Industry: Financial Services
- Build and execute non-profit partnerships for the company
- Execute business development and research programs by devising collection methods and then collecting targeted data to identify and evaluate potential philanthropic partners for the company
- Drive innovation activities of corporations and convince new partners to join the platform to support innovation within our programs and innovation strategies
- Work in conjunction with the Developer Relations team to matchmake social impact projects from the non-profit with blockchain technology solutions.
- Master's Degree or targeted education within Environmental Sciences or sustainability related disciplines
- 2+ years of work experience in creating partnerships within the sustainability sector (must-have)
- You are a seasoned sustainability professional who has mastered the art and science of sparking collaborations across organisations spanning a diverse range of sustainability domains (climate, carbon, plastic, water, financial literacy, education, etc.), as well as functions (technical research, standards setting, advocacy & lobbying, financing, awareness-raising)
- You are a great storyteller, have strong interpersonal skills, and exhibit a high degree of resourcefulness
- You are passionate about building scalable sustainability solutions, that can make sustainability truly accessible
- You are equally capable of, and energised by connecting with people, conducting complex technical research, and making constant optimizations associated with project management
- Profound understanding of social impact in an African context with deep skill sets in sustainability research and analysis
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to form and nurture key relationships with local prominent leaders, IGOs, UN offices, foundations and philanthropies.
Salary + Benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online