What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer 2
Location : Abuja
- Basically, Software designs, developments and analysis.
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, linux / android applications, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, Java, Python, ASP.Net, REACT NATIVE, MS SQL, MYSQL, PHP, HTML5 etc.
- Experience with Redux, MobX or comparable state management libraries
- Extensive experience with ES6
- Solid understanding of RESTful services
- Familiarity with version control systems particularly git
- Develop mobile application to be published in App store or Google play
- Build reusable components and front end libraries for future use
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities to fixing real life business scenarios etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products.
- Experience in development of payment applications is required.
- Knowledge of ISO8583 is required
- knowledge of EMV and EMV payment will be added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND
- ALL applicants will be fairly considered.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm or as applied
- Must be able to design on Postgres SQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and good at database modeling, performance tuning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Excellent Database Programming Skills.
- Prior experience in the development of financial solution services will be an added advantage.
- MS Visual Studio 2013+, NetBean 8.0.2+, Adobe Creative Suite 6+, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model, etc.
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, etc.
- Must have taken part in the development of various active software projects.
25th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the subject line "Software Developer 2".
Note : Strictly for Abuja residents or candidates willing to relocate.