Site Engineer at Bounty Praise Steel Construction Limited
Bounty Praise Steel Construction Limited is a reputable organization that is into Construction, Building and general Steel work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a talented and accomplished site engineer to join our growing business.
- As a site engineer, you will manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert.
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction, Building, or any related field
- State-issued certification or engineering license is an added advantage
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must reside in Ibadan
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Position” as the subject of the email.