Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lawyer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops and ensures implementation of procurement strategies and contractual arrangements in conjunction with heads of departments to achieve required outcomes and deliver value for money.
- Develops and monitors the implementation of procurement, purchasing, and stores accounting policies and procedures to maintain the economy and efficiency of business operations.
- Facilitates and coordinates a competitive procurement tendering process to establish the most appropriate procurement arrangement, taking account of procurement policies and procedures within the company.
- Creates, administers, and monitors the implementation, and updates company legal-related policies and procedures designed to ensure that the organization and its employees comply with required laws and regulations.
- Oversees the company legal process and compliance, legal matters pertaining to site acquisition, management of community issues, permits and permits approvals, contracts and Contractual agreements, and company secretarial duties.
- Drafts and negotiates all legal contracts and verifies the drawing of contracts and other legal documents and ensures the safe custody of security documents.
- Ensures internal compliance and with appropriate law of the land and provides legal advice, service (including standardization, drafting, legal opinion, strategic advice), and consultation to internal stakeholders in the company.
- Minimum of LLB and LL.M degree from a reputed university.
- Must be a Certified qualified lawyer.
- Over 10 years’ experience of post-qualification experience to have worked in a corporate law firm.
- Must have an advanced understanding of company operations, commercial transactions, research, and litigation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact across to the board and management with confidence and authority.
- Ability to deal with complex problems and ability in applying judgment and independent reasoning in situations where applicable precedence and laws may not exist.
- Preferably Male Candidates.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.