We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records and reports; maintains the accuracy of the Company’s ledgers and subsidiary financial systems; preparation of budgets, annual audit and year end closing; and provide responsible financial advice to the Management.
The job roles/functions include but not limited to the following:
- Perform a variety of professional accounting functions; maintain accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports, general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Review and audit all accounts payable; purchase orders, cash receipts, payroll, utility billing and other accounting records and transactions; ensure money is posted to correct accounts and that all accounts balances.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
- Ensure that internal control measures are judiciously followed and reviewed periodically.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date subsidiary creditors and debtor ledger.
- Ensure the timely rendering of statutory returns to appropriate authorities, i.e. PAYE, VAT, and PENSION, etc.
- Supervise store control activities; the monitoring of stock taking, prevention of loss, pilferage and theft.
- Ensure monthly and other supplementary invoices are timely raised, dispatched to the clients and acknowledged copies securely filed.
- Monitor revenue and control expenditures.
- Ensure the timely preparation of payroll, submitted and approved not later than two days (Saturday and Sunday not included) to the pay day.
- Overseeing accounting activities in all branches, ensuring that all processes are simultaneous and replicated nationwide.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in a related position
- Must be a Chartered accountant- ACA , ACCA
- Knowledge about private security industry.
- Minimum of B.Sc/ HND
- Master's will be an added advantage.
- Abuja Resident.
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.