Job Title: Research Economist
- To scan the business environment, draft reports and market research services.
- Handle all Research assignment for the company
- Collect and process economic and statistical data.
- Compile, analyse, and report data, applying models and statistical techniques to explain economic phenomena.
- Forecast trends or patterns that could guide future business decisions.
- Formulate recommendations, policies or plans to solve client problems.
- Facilitate/Coordinate training session specific to Research and Economic programs and other training
- Lead projects assigned by the Chief Consultant.
- B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Social Sciences or other related field (minimum of 2:1); professional qualifications will be added advantage
- 6 – 9 years working experience in Research or Economist role. (Research Economist Consultant experience will be added advantage
- 3 years working experience in a senior position.
- He/she must be able to conduct detailed research and analysis that result in constructive findings.
- He/she must be detailed and result oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of enthusiasm for the role and field.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and contemporary data management software
- Not more than 30 years.
29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org